And indeed, there are some really terrific internet resources out there, doing their best to counteract the tide of unreason that sometimes seems to be lapping at our doors. A question though. You’d have thought that philosophers of science would have a strong interest in joining in enthusiastically with the public defence of scientific reason, and doing their bit to chip away at the complete bollocks of creationism, intelligent design, and all the rest. Where are they all? Maybe it is just incompetent googling on my part, but I haven’t noticed any vigorous internet interventions. But I’d be very happy to be proved wrong … any pointers to blogs for me to link to?
- Was fine exhib at Nat Gal of C19 purchases, incl “Botticelli” that’s now OBV not! Bet this’ll be in 2117 exhib of… https://t.co/RAqeFr6Xsx, Nov 16
- RT @JohnRentoul: @georgeeaton Let’s build on it & create an island megalopolis! https://t.co/vc4bjQGR3c, Nov 16
- RT @venezia_56: Dogana da Mar #Benoni Punta della Salute Sull' orizzonte la Giudecca e la Chiesa e Ospizio delle Zitelle… https://t.co/QVvYr6qAOK, Nov 16
- Rather disappointed to see that only one minister had resigned in the time the opera took …, Nov 8
- Aida at Prague National Theatre. Production rather clunky — but Veronika Hajnová a terrific Amneris who made the evening., Nov 8