The comment on the last post prompts me to get round to doing what I’ve been meaning to do for a while. I’ve set up a forum at godel.freeforums.org for discussion of my Gödel book. This is very much an experiment; and I really have no clue how things will go. So we’ll just have to see how things develop!
- RT @LewyLib: #OnThisDay in 1903, Frank Plumpton Ramsey, the Cambridge philosopher, mathematician and economist and close friend… https://t.co/k8LkiqjzCv, 2 hours ago
- Just a reminder, LaTeX (not just) For Logicians has its own direct url: https://t.co/OCO2zdDxpy Spread the word! #LaTeX #Tex, Feb 21
- The Pavel Haas Quartet and friends obviously not enjoying themselves at all https://t.co/k4zl4Cz10l, Feb 20
- RT @Scruton_Quotes: "When I think of Schubert's death, and lament that he did not live to the age of Mozart, I think of the love that h… https://t.co/C9i5vBgDXY, Feb 20
- RT @Scruton_Quotes: "In Venice or Prague, in Bath, Oxford, or Lisbon, you come to see that there is all the difference in the world bet… https://t.co/4BOCTiZH39, Feb 20