I’ve put Chapter One of my Gödel book — very short, and hopefully accessible — online at the book’s website here. Perhaps not of terrific interest to too many visitors here, as it is very introductory, but you can always tell your students!
- And let’s spread some further cheer this morning: https://t.co/1mUx9uSU7c, 20 hours ago
- Over 125 lucid(?) helpful(??) fun (???) posts on intro/intermediate logic for students listed at https://t.co/8BzsQyJzhO Spread the word!, 20 hours ago
- If you need cheering up this morning, this will hit the spot … https://t.co/UlZRLFypjP, 20 hours ago
- Now 125+ Logical Snippets at https://t.co/8BzsQyJzhO Answers to qns of interest to beginning/intermediate logic students. Spread the word!, Nov 21
- RT @I__Love__Italy: Venice https://t.co/EIGQrKe0JD, Nov 20