Justin Bledin, a grad student at Berkeley who gave a paper today at the conference here, has a useful seeming 35 page set of notes on material drawn from Chang and Keisler, and from the shorter Hodges, outlining some of the highlights from relatively elementary model theory.
- RT @I__Love__Italy: Venice https://t.co/EIGQrKe0JD, 6 hours ago
- Was fine exhib at Nat Gal of C19 purchases, incl “Botticelli” that’s now OBV not! Bet this’ll be in 2117 exhib of… https://t.co/RAqeFr6Xsx, Nov 16
- RT @JohnRentoul: @georgeeaton Let’s build on it & create an island megalopolis! https://t.co/vc4bjQGR3c, Nov 16
- RT @venezia_56: Dogana da Mar #Benoni Punta della Salute Sull' orizzonte la Giudecca e la Chiesa e Ospizio delle Zitelle… https://t.co/QVvYr6qAOK, Nov 16
- Rather disappointed to see that only one minister had resigned in the time the opera took …, Nov 8