I’ve put another (revised and expanded) instalment of my reading notes on Logical Options on-line here. Last week’s and this week’s seminars are on Section 3.1 on “Postulate systems”, i.e. axiomatic theories. Again the notes have been dashed off pretty quickly, though helped by stealing a page or two from my Gödel book. Still, they might be useful to some students e.g. meeting the ideas of “models” and “categoricity” for the first time.
- And let’s spread some further cheer this morning: https://t.co/1mUx9uSU7c, Nov 22
- Over 125 lucid(?) helpful(??) fun (???) posts on intro/intermediate logic for students listed at https://t.co/8BzsQyJzhO Spread the word!, Nov 22
- If you need cheering up this morning, this will hit the spot … https://t.co/UlZRLFypjP, Nov 22
- Now 125+ Logical Snippets at https://t.co/8BzsQyJzhO Answers to qns of interest to beginning/intermediate logic students. Spread the word!, Nov 21
- RT @I__Love__Italy: Venice https://t.co/EIGQrKe0JD, Nov 20