So he killed his daughter … ‘Death was the least she deserved,’ said Abdel-Qader. ‘I don’t regret it. I had the support of all my friends who are fathers, like me, and know what she did was unacceptable to any Muslim that honours his religion,’ he said. Again, comment is superfluous.
- CDs of year from @BeatriceRana, @gavricivana, @TiberghienC & Alina Ibragimova, @chiaroscuro4tet, @doric_quartet at https://t.co/VKxMkVqZmm, 10 hours ago
- RT @JoWolffBSG: Retweeting my most-read Guardian column, a few weeks ago, seemed to go well, so here is the only one, to my knowled… https://t.co/R5C8ETPwQm, 16 hours ago
- What are your logic and philosophy of maths books of 2017? Let us know at https://t.co/rhDVBufoa7, Dec 14
- The “David-Davis-Dunning-Kruger effect” has a certain ring to it, no?, Dec 11
- Very interesting and rather persuasive piece on musical surprise. (Not sure about the choice of examples, but that’… https://t.co/BzJKqXyKtC, Dec 10