The first issue of The Review of Symbolic Logic is out and available online (if your library has the right subscription). And two Cambridge friends have papers in it, both on set theory. Luca Incurvati has a piece on Kripke semantics in set theory, and Thomas Forster discusses the iterative conception. Excellent stuff.
- Was fine exhib at Nat Gal of C19 purchases, incl “Botticelli” that’s now OBV not! Bet this’ll be in 2117 exhib of… https://t.co/RAqeFr6Xsx, Nov 16
- RT @JohnRentoul: @georgeeaton Let’s build on it & create an island megalopolis! https://t.co/vc4bjQGR3c, Nov 16
- RT @venezia_56: Dogana da Mar #Benoni Punta della Salute Sull' orizzonte la Giudecca e la Chiesa e Ospizio delle Zitelle… https://t.co/QVvYr6qAOK, Nov 16
- Rather disappointed to see that only one minister had resigned in the time the opera took …, Nov 8
- Aida at Prague National Theatre. Production rather clunky — but Veronika Hajnová a terrific Amneris who made the evening., Nov 8