Ok, ok — I know that, by now, it is a such a banal thing to say: but I’m still frequently bowled over by the quality of information that there is out there on the net, freely available, the result of the labours of amateur enthusiasts. I wanted to check whether a recording of Richter playing D960 duplicated one I already had. Within three minutes I had the answer: one Paul Geffen maintains a Richter discography, and here’s the Schubert page. Terrific.
- Now 125+ Logical Snippets at https://t.co/8BzsQyJzhO Answers to qns of interest to beginning/intermediate logic students. Spread the word!, 1 hour ago
- RT @I__Love__Italy: Venice https://t.co/EIGQrKe0JD, Nov 20
- Was fine exhib at Nat Gal of C19 purchases, incl “Botticelli” that’s now OBV not! Bet this’ll be in 2117 exhib of… https://t.co/RAqeFr6Xsx, Nov 16
- RT @JohnRentoul: @georgeeaton Let’s build on it & create an island megalopolis! https://t.co/vc4bjQGR3c, Nov 16
- RT @venezia_56: Dogana da Mar #Benoni Punta della Salute Sull' orizzonte la Giudecca e la Chiesa e Ospizio delle Zitelle… https://t.co/QVvYr6qAOK, Nov 16