Just to note that there is a new entry in the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy, on Set Theory: Constructive and Intuitionistic ZF, by Laura Crosilla. I’m out of my comfort zone here, but I found this a very interesting and helpful piece. The SEP really is going from strength to strength, and the logic/phil maths entries are most certainly of a fine standard.
- And let’s spread some further cheer this morning: https://t.co/1mUx9uSU7c, 18 hours ago
- Over 125 lucid(?) helpful(??) fun (???) posts on intro/intermediate logic for students listed at https://t.co/8BzsQyJzhO Spread the word!, 18 hours ago
- If you need cheering up this morning, this will hit the spot … https://t.co/UlZRLFypjP, 18 hours ago
- Now 125+ Logical Snippets at https://t.co/8BzsQyJzhO Answers to qns of interest to beginning/intermediate logic students. Spread the word!, Nov 21
- RT @I__Love__Italy: Venice https://t.co/EIGQrKe0JD, Nov 20