Just to note that there is a new entry in the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy, on Set Theory: Constructive and Intuitionistic ZF, by Laura Crosilla. I’m out of my comfort zone here, but I found this a very interesting and helpful piece. The SEP really is going from strength to strength, and the logic/phil maths entries are most certainly of a fine standard.
- Just a reminder, LaTeX (not just) For Logicians has its own direct url: https://t.co/OCO2zdDxpy Spread the word! #LaTeX #Tex, Feb 21
- The Pavel Haas Quartet and friends obviously not enjoying themselves at all https://t.co/k4zl4Cz10l, Feb 20
- RT @Scruton_Quotes: "When I think of Schubert's death, and lament that he did not live to the age of Mozart, I think of the love that h… https://t.co/C9i5vBgDXY, Feb 20
- RT @Scruton_Quotes: "In Venice or Prague, in Bath, Oxford, or Lisbon, you come to see that there is all the difference in the world bet… https://t.co/4BOCTiZH39, Feb 20
- RT @davidallengreen: "Deign on the passing world to turn thine eyes, And pause awhile from Twitter, to be wise." Adapting Samuel Johnso… https://t.co/woweD4ZSaN, Feb 20