I meant by now to have written here about Maddy on Carnap and Quine. It’s not that I’ve lost interest. To the contrary. I’m finding myself wanting to follow up some of the other literature on Carnap and Quine that Maddy refers to (and more besides). This could take a while. And first, I must write some lectures on Gödel — which I fear are, at least in level, inevitably going to be way out of step with the other workshop lectures for the upcoming Cameleon meeting. Gulp.
- Just a reminder, LaTeX (not just) For Logicians has its own direct url: https://t.co/OCO2zdDxpy Spread the word! #LaTeX #Tex, Feb 21
- The Pavel Haas Quartet and friends obviously not enjoying themselves at all https://t.co/k4zl4Cz10l, Feb 20
- RT @Scruton_Quotes: "When I think of Schubert's death, and lament that he did not live to the age of Mozart, I think of the love that h… https://t.co/C9i5vBgDXY, Feb 20
- RT @Scruton_Quotes: "In Venice or Prague, in Bath, Oxford, or Lisbon, you come to see that there is all the difference in the world bet… https://t.co/4BOCTiZH39, Feb 20
- RT @davidallengreen: "Deign on the passing world to turn thine eyes, And pause awhile from Twitter, to be wise." Adapting Samuel Johnso… https://t.co/woweD4ZSaN, Feb 20