I meant by now to have written here about Maddy on Carnap and Quine. It’s not that I’ve lost interest. To the contrary. I’m finding myself wanting to follow up some of the other literature on Carnap and Quine that Maddy refers to (and more besides). This could take a while. And first, I must write some lectures on Gödel — which I fear are, at least in level, inevitably going to be way out of step with the other workshop lectures for the upcoming Cameleon meeting. Gulp.
- And let’s spread some further cheer this morning: https://t.co/1mUx9uSU7c, Nov 22
- Over 125 lucid(?) helpful(??) fun (???) posts on intro/intermediate logic for students listed at https://t.co/8BzsQyJzhO Spread the word!, Nov 22
- If you need cheering up this morning, this will hit the spot … https://t.co/UlZRLFypjP, Nov 22
- Now 125+ Logical Snippets at https://t.co/8BzsQyJzhO Answers to qns of interest to beginning/intermediate logic students. Spread the word!, Nov 21
- RT @I__Love__Italy: Venice https://t.co/EIGQrKe0JD, Nov 20