Here, in a very slightly revised form — and I’m not going to have time to revise them properly for a while — are the handouts for three “Back to Basics” lectures on incompleteness that I gave at the Cameleon workshop a few weeks ago. There’s nothing excitingly original here, with the possible exception of mistakes! But maybe if you are looking for one story about the shape of the wood which doesn’t get too distracted by all the trees, then the handouts could be useful.
- Was fine exhib at Nat Gal of C19 purchases, incl “Botticelli” that’s now OBV not! Bet this’ll be in 2117 exhib of… https://t.co/RAqeFr6Xsx, Nov 16
- RT @JohnRentoul: @georgeeaton Let’s build on it & create an island megalopolis! https://t.co/vc4bjQGR3c, Nov 16
- RT @venezia_56: Dogana da Mar #Benoni Punta della Salute Sull' orizzonte la Giudecca e la Chiesa e Ospizio delle Zitelle… https://t.co/QVvYr6qAOK, Nov 16
- Rather disappointed to see that only one minister had resigned in the time the opera took …, Nov 8
- Aida at Prague National Theatre. Production rather clunky — but Veronika Hajnová a terrific Amneris who made the evening., Nov 8