Long time readers will remember I used to link to The Daughter’s cooking blog, BakeMeHappy (that’s still on line, full of good things, and beautifully written — but apart from a little late flurry, it really came to a halt a year ago). She’s now left Italy, and is cooking up a storm in the Bahamas: and to go with that move, there’s a new blog, Rum & Reason, promising more great food and another good read. Enjoy!
- Was fine exhib at Nat Gal of C19 purchases, incl “Botticelli” that’s now OBV not! Bet this’ll be in 2117 exhib of… https://t.co/RAqeFr6Xsx, Nov 16
- RT @JohnRentoul: @georgeeaton Let’s build on it & create an island megalopolis! https://t.co/vc4bjQGR3c, Nov 16
- RT @venezia_56: Dogana da Mar #Benoni Punta della Salute Sull' orizzonte la Giudecca e la Chiesa e Ospizio delle Zitelle… https://t.co/QVvYr6qAOK, Nov 16
- Rather disappointed to see that only one minister had resigned in the time the opera took …, Nov 8
- Aida at Prague National Theatre. Production rather clunky — but Veronika Hajnová a terrific Amneris who made the evening., Nov 8