Newly in to the CUP bookshop today, a second edition of Lawvere and Schanuel’s Conceptual Mathematics. This has a little new material over and above what was in the first edition: that looks a good move, as I found when new to category theory that the first version ended too soon, without enough pointers forward to where we were we being taken.
- And let’s spread some further cheer this morning: https://t.co/1mUx9uSU7c, 20 hours ago
- Over 125 lucid(?) helpful(??) fun (???) posts on intro/intermediate logic for students listed at https://t.co/8BzsQyJzhO Spread the word!, 20 hours ago
- If you need cheering up this morning, this will hit the spot … https://t.co/UlZRLFypjP, 20 hours ago
- Now 125+ Logical Snippets at https://t.co/8BzsQyJzhO Answers to qns of interest to beginning/intermediate logic students. Spread the word!, Nov 21
- RT @I__Love__Italy: Venice https://t.co/EIGQrKe0JD, Nov 20