It’s all been a bit serious here lately, what with Hilbert and Gödel, visits to the Louvre, and rereading Emma. But it isn’t all high culture in the Smith household. Oh no. The last couple of days we’ve been laughing out loud at the wit and wisdom of Miss Jones, reading out choice entries from her brilliant blog, and exchanging emailed snippets with Miss RumAndReason who is also an instant fan. Great fun, but with a squeeze of lemon juice.
- And let’s spread some further cheer this morning: https://t.co/1mUx9uSU7c, 20 hours ago
- Over 125 lucid(?) helpful(??) fun (???) posts on intro/intermediate logic for students listed at https://t.co/8BzsQyJzhO Spread the word!, 20 hours ago
- If you need cheering up this morning, this will hit the spot … https://t.co/UlZRLFypjP, 20 hours ago
- Now 125+ Logical Snippets at https://t.co/8BzsQyJzhO Answers to qns of interest to beginning/intermediate logic students. Spread the word!, Nov 21
- RT @I__Love__Italy: Venice https://t.co/EIGQrKe0JD, Nov 20