We spent Easter doing the touristy thing of driving down to Queenstown and taking the coach/boat trip to Milford Sound. Just beautiful. Less wildly dramatic but in its way as beautiful was the drive on from Queenstown to Wanaka over the hills above Arrowtown (which lies in the valley in the photo). I think we’ve fallen in love with the South Island.
- OK — In Logic 101, what would *you* say about names and quantifiers in English vs FOL? https://t.co/Q7MgNPOpse, Feb 24
- RT @LewyLib: #OnThisDay in 1903, Frank Plumpton Ramsey, the Cambridge philosopher, mathematician and economist and close friend… https://t.co/k8LkiqjzCv, Feb 22
- Just a reminder, LaTeX (not just) For Logicians has its own direct url: https://t.co/OCO2zdDxpy Spread the word! #LaTeX #Tex, Feb 21
- The Pavel Haas Quartet and friends obviously not enjoying themselves at all https://t.co/k4zl4Cz10l, Feb 20
- RT @Scruton_Quotes: "When I think of Schubert's death, and lament that he did not live to the age of Mozart, I think of the love that h… https://t.co/C9i5vBgDXY, Feb 20