Colin McLarty has posted a preprint of a forthcoming BSL piece “What does it take to prove Fermat’s Last Theorem?‘. I don’t pretend to understand everything here. But even if you don’t get all the details, the paper still should give you a handle on the question of the role in Wiles’s proof of assumptions that go beyond ZFC. Impressive stuff.
- And let’s spread some further cheer this morning: https://t.co/1mUx9uSU7c, 19 hours ago
- Over 125 lucid(?) helpful(??) fun (???) posts on intro/intermediate logic for students listed at https://t.co/8BzsQyJzhO Spread the word!, 20 hours ago
- If you need cheering up this morning, this will hit the spot … https://t.co/UlZRLFypjP, 20 hours ago
- Now 125+ Logical Snippets at https://t.co/8BzsQyJzhO Answers to qns of interest to beginning/intermediate logic students. Spread the word!, Nov 21
- RT @I__Love__Italy: Venice https://t.co/EIGQrKe0JD, Nov 20