I’ve somewhat belatedly put online slides for the last six of last term’s intro logic lectures. Lectures 11–13 introduce propositional trees, and lectures 14–16 introduce the language QL. Frankly, you would do much better to read my book: but since slides for previous lectures have been downloaded a surprising number of times, here’s the remainder.
- RT @I__Love__Italy: Venice https://t.co/EIGQrKe0JD, 6 hours ago
- Was fine exhib at Nat Gal of C19 purchases, incl “Botticelli” that’s now OBV not! Bet this’ll be in 2117 exhib of… https://t.co/RAqeFr6Xsx, Nov 16
- RT @JohnRentoul: @georgeeaton Let’s build on it & create an island megalopolis! https://t.co/vc4bjQGR3c, Nov 16
- RT @venezia_56: Dogana da Mar #Benoni Punta della Salute Sull' orizzonte la Giudecca e la Chiesa e Ospizio delle Zitelle… https://t.co/QVvYr6qAOK, Nov 16
- Rather disappointed to see that only one minister had resigned in the time the opera took …, Nov 8