While waiting for the next exciting instalment of my comments on his Truth Through Proof, you might like to look at Alan Weir’s brand new entry on formalism in the philosophy of maths for the ever-more-wonderful Stanford Encyclopedia.
- Now 125+ Logical Snippets at https://t.co/8BzsQyJzhO Answers to qns of interest to beginning/intermediate logic students. Spread the word!, 1 hour ago
- RT @I__Love__Italy: Venice https://t.co/EIGQrKe0JD, Nov 20
- Was fine exhib at Nat Gal of C19 purchases, incl “Botticelli” that’s now OBV not! Bet this’ll be in 2117 exhib of… https://t.co/RAqeFr6Xsx, Nov 16
- RT @JohnRentoul: @georgeeaton Let’s build on it & create an island megalopolis! https://t.co/vc4bjQGR3c, Nov 16
- RT @venezia_56: Dogana da Mar #Benoni Punta della Salute Sull' orizzonte la Giudecca e la Chiesa e Ospizio delle Zitelle… https://t.co/QVvYr6qAOK, Nov 16