I’ve just heard that CUP will probably look kindly on a proposal for a second edition of my Gödel book, to come out two or three years hence. There have already been a couple of (quite heavily) corrected reprints, but this time I’d do an end-to-end rewrite, and the whole thing could perhaps be up to 10% longer. So if you have bright ideas about how to make the thing better/more useful, or views about stuff I’d left out that ought to be in the book, I’d be delighted to hear them. It will be good to have a limited retirement project to fall back on when other work isn’t going so well.
- Was fine exhib at Nat Gal of C19 purchases, incl “Botticelli” that’s now OBV not! Bet this’ll be in 2117 exhib of… https://t.co/RAqeFr6Xsx, Nov 16
- RT @JohnRentoul: @georgeeaton Let’s build on it & create an island megalopolis! https://t.co/vc4bjQGR3c, Nov 16
- RT @venezia_56: Dogana da Mar #Benoni Punta della Salute Sull' orizzonte la Giudecca e la Chiesa e Ospizio delle Zitelle… https://t.co/QVvYr6qAOK, Nov 16
- Rather disappointed to see that only one minister had resigned in the time the opera took …, Nov 8
- Aida at Prague National Theatre. Production rather clunky — but Veronika Hajnová a terrific Amneris who made the evening., Nov 8