Very, very belatedly — and apologies for this in particular to Alan Weir — I’ve gathered together some of the thoughts from previous blog posts into a short review of Truth Through Proof. This is absurdly compressed, even though Mind are allowing me twice the normal length; and I say almost nothing in the review that I haven’t already said here (and to which Alan has responded in comments, and comments on comments …). But for what it is worth, here’s a late draft.
- Logic people might be interested in a PDF of an (old) biblio of Georg Kreisel … https://t.co/HnOdqqdR5W, Jan 20
- RT @Vella_Schiavo: “Tu non fai che cercar di tamponare la solitudine che sfugge da tutte le parti.” John Steinbeck ~ (Quel fantast… https://t.co/Sqqw9Mbxl9, Jan 19
- Logic people … what [metalanguage] symbol do you like to use for assigning a truth value to a wff??? https://t.co/OlouUTAzh0, Jan 13
- My version of dry January was to be not reading anything about blasted Br*x*t this month. Huh. Not going too well … I need to get a grip!, Jan 12
- RT @JoWolffBSG: Suppose you read a book a fortnight. And have an active adult reading life of 60 years. So that's only 1560 books i… https://t.co/8LI4iA7kDh, Jan 12