BBC Radio 3 is playing Schubert, Schubert and yet more Schubert over the next few days. You can see the schedule here. Two highlights for me so far. The first half of the Imogen Cooper’s concert, playing the Allegretto in C minor D.915 and the
Impromptus D.899. I always admire her immensely, but I thought she was utterly wonderful last night. For a few days, you can listen here. And then, in ‘Schubert remixed’, the veena player Hari Sivanesan (pictured in the sound check) gave a rather remarkable rendition of ‘Ständchen’: do listen to that too (starting at 28.30).
- Not sure whether it’s alarming or cheering to find I’m still changing my mind on points of intro logic 45 yrs after giving my 1st lectures., 9 hours ago
- LaTeX for Logicians Logicians’ Miscellany now links to Truth Table Generator. Thanks to @SaraLUckelman for pointer. https://t.co/l088JPpYcb, Dec 7
- RT @rantonse: OK. Here is another experiment. 90 Rotating Equilateral Triangles! #processing #mathematics #art #matematikk #kunst… https://t.co/Pd4uEYzIPZ, Dec 7
- Reasonably polished draft of Chs 1 to 10 of 2nd edn of Intro to Formal Logic for download and hopefully comments! https://t.co/hOGBbplFVH, Dec 6
- RT @I__Love__Italy: siena https://t.co/UH5jANMOgS, Dec 6