BBC Radio 3 is playing Schubert, Schubert and yet more Schubert over the next few days. You can see the schedule here. Two highlights for me so far. The first half of the Imogen Cooper’s concert, playing the Allegretto in C minor D.915 and the
Impromptus D.899. I always admire her immensely, but I thought she was utterly wonderful last night. For a few days, you can listen here. And then, in ‘Schubert remixed’, the veena player Hari Sivanesan (pictured in the sound check) gave a rather remarkable rendition of ‘Ständchen’: do listen to that too (starting at 28.30).
Explore all this site
- Doing some tidying/updating of Latex for Logicians. Anything old or new that I've missed??? http://t.co/Ic5b0eNWrx [Pls spread the word], Oct 19
- RT @I__Love__Italy: Verona http://t.co/RRUhuqXm7r, Oct 18
- Yosemite installation takes AGES if you have LaTeX installed. Try cmd-L to get log file as you install, which shows it isn't really stuck!, Oct 17
- RT @I__Love__Italy: Siena http://t.co/2W4Eew9aPg, Oct 17
- Google Analytics says that right now, 179 people are visiting the Teach Yourself Logic page at http://t.co/02Zh8QcoWq Gosh!, Oct 15