Just so you can’t complain if I later post rave reviews of concerts you didn’t know about … The Takacs Quartet are going to be in Cambridge playing in the Camerata Musica season (the Hagen Quartet and András Schiff are also playing in the season early next year: which would be a quite astonishing line-up were it not for the fact that previous seasons have been equally stellar). And the Pavel Haas Quartet, whom I have enthused about here before, are playing at the Wigmore Hall on February 26 including the Beethoven Op. 130 with the Grosse Fuge. There are tickets left for both concerts as I post (but not for long, I imagine).
- RT @jana_bacevic: I found this comic yesterday and think I want to marry it & have its babies. https://t.co/NcNMDk0GHi, 11 hours ago
- Logic people might be interested in a PDF of an (old) biblio of Georg Kreisel … https://t.co/HnOdqqdR5W, Jan 20
- RT @Vella_Schiavo: “Tu non fai che cercar di tamponare la solitudine che sfugge da tutte le parti.” John Steinbeck ~ (Quel fantast… https://t.co/Sqqw9Mbxl9, Jan 19
- Logic people … what [metalanguage] symbol do you like to use for assigning a truth value to a wff??? https://t.co/OlouUTAzh0, Jan 13
- My version of dry January was to be not reading anything about blasted Br*x*t this month. Huh. Not going too well … I need to get a grip!, Jan 12