A new page for the Guide is now here on the site. And a new version of the Guide (Version 6.0, 6th November) can be downloaded from there.
Explore all this site
- On Robert Paul Wolff's list of 25 philosophy books every PhD student should read.. Tosh, I say. http://t.co/yT9YMoWxwK, 11 hours ago
- Beautiful January morning on the river in #Cambridge http://t.co/FFu1DYfOmZ, Jan 25
- RT @KeesJanSchilt: "If people do not believe that mathematics is simple, it is only because they do not realize how complicated life is."- John von Neumann, Jan 24
- So such a very great pity that @Dannythefink piece yesterday is behind paywall ... Deserves/needs widest possible readership., Jan 22
- Off to bed with Mrs Casaubon. Things are not going well …, Jan 20