So … there it is. Or rather, there it was, a print-out of Gödel Mk 2 sitting on the table, before being taken off to the CUP building today, as an electronic version was emailed. Done and dusted. I hope. Of course I was agonizing over trivia up to the very last minute. But now I’ve promised myself not to look at it again till the presses are rolling and I can do no more about it. Nor will I mention it again here until near publication day. Promise! But, on the whole, that’s been a very enjoyable writing experience, and I’m very grateful to CUP for the chance of putting together a much improved version of the book.
- RT @Vella_Schiavo: “Tu non fai che cercar di tamponare la solitudine che sfugge da tutte le parti.” John Steinbeck ~ (Quel fantast… https://t.co/Sqqw9Mbxl9, 14 hours ago
- Logic people … what [metalanguage] symbol do you like to use for assigning a truth value to a wff??? https://t.co/OlouUTAzh0, Jan 13
- My version of dry January was to be not reading anything about blasted Br*x*t this month. Huh. Not going too well … I need to get a grip!, Jan 12
- RT @JoWolffBSG: Suppose you read a book a fortnight. And have an active adult reading life of 60 years. So that's only 1560 books i… https://t.co/8LI4iA7kDh, Jan 12
- Nothing quite like Dickens for late-night January reading in front of the fire, is there? This time: Dombey and Son. Loving it!, Jan 11