So … there it is. Or rather, there it was, a print-out of Gödel Mk 2 sitting on the table, before being taken off to the CUP building today, as an electronic version was emailed. Done and dusted. I hope. Of course I was agonizing over trivia up to the very last minute. But now I’ve promised myself not to look at it again till the presses are rolling and I can do no more about it. Nor will I mention it again here until near publication day. Promise! But, on the whole, that’s been a very enjoyable writing experience, and I’m very grateful to CUP for the chance of putting together a much improved version of the book.
- RT @I__Love__Italy: Venice https://t.co/EIGQrKe0JD, 6 hours ago
- Was fine exhib at Nat Gal of C19 purchases, incl “Botticelli” that’s now OBV not! Bet this’ll be in 2117 exhib of… https://t.co/RAqeFr6Xsx, Nov 16
- RT @JohnRentoul: @georgeeaton Let’s build on it & create an island megalopolis! https://t.co/vc4bjQGR3c, Nov 16
- RT @venezia_56: Dogana da Mar #Benoni Punta della Salute Sull' orizzonte la Giudecca e la Chiesa e Ospizio delle Zitelle… https://t.co/QVvYr6qAOK, Nov 16
- Rather disappointed to see that only one minister had resigned in the time the opera took …, Nov 8