Holiday reading so far: Kate Atkinson, Emotionally Weird (not her best, I think, but laugh-out-loud funny); Julian Barnes, Flaubert’s Parrot (re-read with enormous pleasure); Ivan Turgenev, Rudin (Turgenev’s first novel, which I’d never read before; again not his best but I enjoyed it a lot); Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby (decades since I read this: but surely comparatively over-rated, no?); currently Anthony Horowitz, The House of Silk (Holmes pastiche, huge fun). And no logic books.
- And let’s spread some further cheer this morning: https://t.co/1mUx9uSU7c, 20 hours ago
- Over 125 lucid(?) helpful(??) fun (???) posts on intro/intermediate logic for students listed at https://t.co/8BzsQyJzhO Spread the word!, 20 hours ago
- If you need cheering up this morning, this will hit the spot … https://t.co/UlZRLFypjP, 20 hours ago
- Now 125+ Logical Snippets at https://t.co/8BzsQyJzhO Answers to qns of interest to beginning/intermediate logic students. Spread the word!, Nov 21
- RT @I__Love__Italy: Venice https://t.co/EIGQrKe0JD, Nov 20