There’s a wonderful small exhibition ‘On White: Porcelain Stories from the Fitzwilliam Museum’ by Edmund de Waal at the Fitz until Sunday 23 February 2014. There are three works by de Waal himself, and a series of cases in which he chooses some favourite pieces of porcelain from the museum’s collection, and comments illuminatingly on their significance and strangeness. A delight if you are in Cambridge and want to escape the madness of the town centre during the sales.
- Now 125+ Logical Snippets at https://t.co/8BzsQyJzhO Answers to qns of interest to beginning/intermediate logic students. Spread the word!, 1 hour ago
- RT @I__Love__Italy: Venice https://t.co/EIGQrKe0JD, Nov 20
- Was fine exhib at Nat Gal of C19 purchases, incl “Botticelli” that’s now OBV not! Bet this’ll be in 2117 exhib of… https://t.co/RAqeFr6Xsx, Nov 16
- RT @JohnRentoul: @georgeeaton Let’s build on it & create an island megalopolis! https://t.co/vc4bjQGR3c, Nov 16
- RT @venezia_56: Dogana da Mar #Benoni Punta della Salute Sull' orizzonte la Giudecca e la Chiesa e Ospizio delle Zitelle… https://t.co/QVvYr6qAOK, Nov 16