- Do please check that your library by now has a copy of the second edition of An Introduction of Gödel’s Theorems (it really is significantly better than the first edition, with a lot of changes throughout). Having put in the work to improve the book, I’d like you/your students to have the best version available!
- I’ve just updated the corrections page for IGT2 (thanks to Richard Baron for spotting a few more, fortunately minor, errors).
- I have also updated the page on what to read before/after/instead of IGT2.
- I have further updated the notes Gödel Without Tears (the first three episodes have now been revised).
- In updating those notes I’ve removed a few unnecessarily fancy asides — the material appears in a different guise in the newest set of exercises for the book (which will you will find here). Indeed my plan as I work through updating the GWT notes is, at the same time, to add exercises on the topics of revised episodes as I go along.
- Now 125+ Logical Snippets at https://t.co/8BzsQyJzhO Answers to qns of interest to beginning/intermediate logic students. Spread the word!, 1 hour ago
- RT @I__Love__Italy: Venice https://t.co/EIGQrKe0JD, Nov 20
- Was fine exhib at Nat Gal of C19 purchases, incl “Botticelli” that’s now OBV not! Bet this’ll be in 2117 exhib of… https://t.co/RAqeFr6Xsx, Nov 16
- RT @JohnRentoul: @georgeeaton Let’s build on it & create an island megalopolis! https://t.co/vc4bjQGR3c, Nov 16
- RT @venezia_56: Dogana da Mar #Benoni Punta della Salute Sull' orizzonte la Giudecca e la Chiesa e Ospizio delle Zitelle… https://t.co/QVvYr6qAOK, Nov 16