If you happened not to see her final testimony and plea for the legalization of assisted suicide, then do read these very moving webpages left by Gillian Bennett (the wife for 57 years of that fine philosopher Jonathan Bennett) who faced with the ravages of dementia, ended her life last month.
- RT @Vella_Schiavo: “Tu non fai che cercar di tamponare la solitudine che sfugge da tutte le parti.” John Steinbeck ~ (Quel fantast… https://t.co/Sqqw9Mbxl9, 14 hours ago
- Logic people … what [metalanguage] symbol do you like to use for assigning a truth value to a wff??? https://t.co/OlouUTAzh0, Jan 13
- My version of dry January was to be not reading anything about blasted Br*x*t this month. Huh. Not going too well … I need to get a grip!, Jan 12
- RT @JoWolffBSG: Suppose you read a book a fortnight. And have an active adult reading life of 60 years. So that's only 1560 books i… https://t.co/8LI4iA7kDh, Jan 12
- Nothing quite like Dickens for late-night January reading in front of the fire, is there? This time: Dombey and Son. Loving it!, Jan 11