If you have e.g. a MacBook of some description (or indeed a Windows machine), and an iPad, you can use the iPad as an additional display. Duet Display works over a USB cable, so is much much smoother and less flakey in operation than old implementations of the general idea using Bluetooth. Works a treat. OK, it won’t magically increase your “productivity” but it assuredly reduces the irritations of window-juggling when working. You can get Duet Display on the app store or from their site. If you don’t know it, a warmly recommended bargain.
- Logic people might be interested in a PDF of an (old) biblio of Georg Kreisel … https://t.co/HnOdqqdR5W, Jan 20
- RT @Vella_Schiavo: “Tu non fai che cercar di tamponare la solitudine che sfugge da tutte le parti.” John Steinbeck ~ (Quel fantast… https://t.co/Sqqw9Mbxl9, Jan 19
- Logic people … what [metalanguage] symbol do you like to use for assigning a truth value to a wff??? https://t.co/OlouUTAzh0, Jan 13
- My version of dry January was to be not reading anything about blasted Br*x*t this month. Huh. Not going too well … I need to get a grip!, Jan 12
- RT @JoWolffBSG: Suppose you read a book a fortnight. And have an active adult reading life of 60 years. So that's only 1560 books i… https://t.co/8LI4iA7kDh, Jan 12