If you have e.g. a MacBook of some description (or indeed a Windows machine), and an iPad, you can use the iPad as an additional display. Duet Display works over a USB cable, so is much much smoother and less flakey in operation than old implementations of the general idea using Bluetooth. Works a treat. OK, it won’t magically increase your “productivity” but it assuredly reduces the irritations of window-juggling when working. You can get Duet Display on the app store or from their site. If you don’t know it, a warmly recommended bargain.
- Was fine exhib at Nat Gal of C19 purchases, incl “Botticelli” that’s now OBV not! Bet this’ll be in 2117 exhib of… https://t.co/RAqeFr6Xsx, Nov 16
- RT @JohnRentoul: @georgeeaton Let’s build on it & create an island megalopolis! https://t.co/vc4bjQGR3c, Nov 16
- RT @venezia_56: Dogana da Mar #Benoni Punta della Salute Sull' orizzonte la Giudecca e la Chiesa e Ospizio delle Zitelle… https://t.co/QVvYr6qAOK, Nov 16
- Rather disappointed to see that only one minister had resigned in the time the opera took …, Nov 8
- Aida at Prague National Theatre. Production rather clunky — but Veronika Hajnová a terrific Amneris who made the evening., Nov 8