Here’s a very short Note on Core Logic — that’s Core Logic in Neil Tennant’s sense — prompted by reading a forthcoming short paper by Joseph Vidal-Rosset which offers what are supposed to be three fatal objections (link to his paper in my Note, which I’m posting as a PDF as it involves proof diagrams). I’m not sure quite where I stand on Tennant’s project: but I really don’t think that Vidal-Rosset gets the measure of it at all. No doubt Tennant himself will reply in due course; but some might find this quick counterblast of interest.
- And let’s spread some further cheer this morning: https://t.co/1mUx9uSU7c, Nov 22
- Over 125 lucid(?) helpful(??) fun (???) posts on intro/intermediate logic for students listed at https://t.co/8BzsQyJzhO Spread the word!, Nov 22
- If you need cheering up this morning, this will hit the spot … https://t.co/UlZRLFypjP, Nov 22
- Now 125+ Logical Snippets at https://t.co/8BzsQyJzhO Answers to qns of interest to beginning/intermediate logic students. Spread the word!, Nov 21
- RT @I__Love__Italy: Venice https://t.co/EIGQrKe0JD, Nov 20