Update. I posted a couple of chapters, just 22 pages, hot off the laptop, from a bit later in the draft second edition of my Intro to Formal Logic about the material conditional. I’m now a little unhappy with them, and CUP are unhappy about me posting too much from the book here. So I have now removed the chapters. Comments from early downloaders still most welcome.
- RT @acambridgediary: #redsun over #Cambridge https://t.co/055OhOKSR6, 22 hours ago
- RT @acambridgediary: #redsun over #Cambridge https://t.co/oZhP48HvIp, 22 hours ago
- Where does Quine talk of “don’t care cases” in connection with getting definitions right ? (He does, doesn’t he?!? But google isn’t helping), Oct 15
- “There was a man and he was mad/And he ran up the steeple/ And there he cut his nose off/And flung it at the people.” Anon foretells #brexit, Oct 15
- “helfpul” is obviously a word just waiting to be put to helpful use., Oct 12