Update. I posted a couple of chapters, just 22 pages, hot off the laptop, from a bit later in the draft second edition of my Intro to Formal Logic about the material conditional. I’m now a little unhappy with them, and CUP are unhappy about me posting too much from the book here. So I have now removed the chapters. Comments from early downloaders still most welcome.
- Every logician has different views about how to sell the material conditional. You can be rude about my attempt at https://t.co/BnIJlLqMAT, 3 hours ago
- RT @Amanda_Vickery: If even the Guardian describes universities as an industry the pass is lost: https://t.co/aGkQVJjyXx, Jun 25
- Three suggested holiday books at https://t.co/uRzpSFz4F9 And relaxed reading suggestions that you’d like to share?, Jun 25
- Three recommendations for fun holiday reading at https://t.co/vwO0dVKuk7 What are your three recommendations?, Jun 24
- A lot of humanity here from Athene Donald https://t.co/obO4Ah5IoZ, Jun 23