Update. I posted a couple of chapters, just 22 pages, hot off the laptop, from a bit later in the draft second edition of my Intro to Formal Logic about the material conditional. I’m now a little unhappy with them, and CUP are unhappy about me posting too much from the book here. So I have now removed the chapters. Comments from early downloaders still most welcome.
- CDs of year from @BeatriceRana, @gavricivana, @TiberghienC & Alina Ibragimova, @chiaroscuro4tet, @doric_quartet at https://t.co/VKxMkVqZmm, 11 hours ago
- RT @JoWolffBSG: Retweeting my most-read Guardian column, a few weeks ago, seemed to go well, so here is the only one, to my knowled… https://t.co/R5C8ETPwQm, 16 hours ago
- What are your logic and philosophy of maths books of 2017? Let us know at https://t.co/rhDVBufoa7, Dec 14
- The “David-Davis-Dunning-Kruger effect” has a certain ring to it, no?, Dec 11
- Very interesting and rather persuasive piece on musical surprise. (Not sure about the choice of examples, but that’… https://t.co/BzJKqXyKtC, Dec 10