A photo taken along the South West Coast Path, as it runs to St Anthony Head in Cornwall. It’s a particularly beautiful stretch of the path, and a quick ferry ride takes us across the bay from the apartment we rent this time of year to join the path. Balm for the soul to be here. Back to logic next week.
- CDs of year from @BeatriceRana, @gavricivana, @TiberghienC & Alina Ibragimova, @chiaroscuro4tet, @doric_quartet at https://t.co/VKxMkVqZmm, 11 hours ago
- RT @JoWolffBSG: Retweeting my most-read Guardian column, a few weeks ago, seemed to go well, so here is the only one, to my knowled… https://t.co/R5C8ETPwQm, 16 hours ago
- What are your logic and philosophy of maths books of 2017? Let us know at https://t.co/rhDVBufoa7, Dec 14
- The “David-Davis-Dunning-Kruger effect” has a certain ring to it, no?, Dec 11
- Very interesting and rather persuasive piece on musical surprise. (Not sure about the choice of examples, but that’… https://t.co/BzJKqXyKtC, Dec 10