A photo taken along the South West Coast Path, as it runs to St Anthony Head in Cornwall. It’s a particularly beautiful stretch of the path, and a quick ferry ride takes us across the bay from the apartment we rent this time of year to join the path. Balm for the soul to be here. Back to logic next week.
- RT @acambridgediary: #redsun over #Cambridge https://t.co/055OhOKSR6, 22 hours ago
- RT @acambridgediary: #redsun over #Cambridge https://t.co/oZhP48HvIp, 22 hours ago
- Where does Quine talk of “don’t care cases” in connection with getting definitions right ? (He does, doesn’t he?!? But google isn’t helping), Oct 15
- “There was a man and he was mad/And he ran up the steeple/ And there he cut his nose off/And flung it at the people.” Anon foretells #brexit, Oct 15
- “helfpul” is obviously a word just waiting to be put to helpful use., Oct 12