The fourth in a series of now annual conferences takes place in Cambridge over the weekend of 22nd–23rd January 2011. The previous conferences have been excellent fun, so why not come along? Here is the line-up for this year’s event.
- Graham Priest (Melbourne/CUNY/St. Andrews): Dialetheism, Concepts, and the World
- Rosanna Keefe (Sheffield): Modelling vagueness: what can we ignore?
- Sharon Berry (Harvard): Solving the Access Problem for the Nominalist
- James Collin (Edinburgh): Exists
- Dmitri Gallow (Michigan): Frege Defining Functions
- Jon Litland (Harvard): The Barcan Formulae for Determinacy
- Jonathan Payne (Sheffield): Syntactic Priority Generalised
- Giacomo Turbanti (Scuola Normale Superiore di Pisa): Modality in Brandom’s Semantics
If you want to come along you can register via the conference website. (Note that this is a fix-your-own-Saturday-night-accommodation-with-friends affair, which keeps registration very cheap.)